- tops: shirt, t-shirt, collar, buttons, pocket, jacket, coat, Mandarin jacket, Chinese jacket, Nehru jacket, parka, poncho, and cloak
- bottoms: pants, trousers, bell bottoms, shorts, zipper, skirt, kilt, tutu, and belt
- top and bottom: dress, bikini, robe, trenchcoat, and fur coat
- hats: Indiana Jones hat, fedora, baseball cap, Panama hat, top hat, winter cap, crown, and party hat
- shoes: boot, leather shoes, tennis shoes, sneakers, flats, high-heeled shoe, slippers, flip flops, sandals, and sock
- accessories, etc.: purse, handbag, backpack, wallet, glove, golf glove, driving glove, mitten, scarf, umbrella, sunglasses, glasses, bow tie, and tie
- The picture of a small bird wearing a winter scarf and cap is from https://www.goodfreephotos.com/animals/birds/birdie-dressed-in-winter-clothes.jpg.php, and is in the public domain / CC0.
- General credits: StudyAmericanEnglish.com/credits.html