- Musicians: jazz sax player, band, orchestra, conductor, sing-along, singer, guitarist, bass player, drummer, and percussionist
- String instruments: electric guitar, acoustic guitar, violin, piano, harp, banjo, ukulele, dulcimer, and lute
- Wind instruments: saxophone, trombone, clarinet, French horn, harmonica, trumpet, bugle, flute, bassoon, oboe, piccolo, sousaphone, and tuba
- Percussion: timpani, kettledrum, crash cymbal, tom toms, hi-hat cymbals, snare drum, bass drum, kick drum, floor tom, drum set, drum kit, hand drum, tambourine, a piano is also percussion, xylophone, glockenspiel, maracas, shakers, and castanets
- Electronic: DJ, stereo [system], boombox, jukebox, headphones, turntable, record player, mic[rophone], cassette [tape], and record
- Scales & measures: treble clef, bass clef, whole note, half note, quarter note, eighth note, sixteenth note, thirty second note, sixty fourth note, metronome, and tuning fork
- The picture of a turntable / record player is from https://www.goodfreephotos.com/vector-images/turntable-vector-clipart.png.php, and is in the public domain / CC0.
- General credits: StudyAmericanEnglish.com/credits.html